Friday, February 18, 2011

problems

A while ago, my facebook and email was hacked. As a result I had to create a new email account to use. I lost contacts, print music that I bought online, and some business contacts. Ugh. Since I'm total techie nobody, instead of vainly trying to recover everything in processes that seem to loop endlessly, I got a new email instead.

In the meantime, I'm trying to change my blog to my new email, but it won't accept my gmail account. What gives?!?

So if this blog suddenly goes belly-up or if you get a new request from me from my new blog, you'll know why.

thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! If you can't get it to change your email, I would create a new blog account with your new email address and then export this blog to your new one. (If you want to keep the same blog address, change the name of this one so you can use the same one when you create the new account.) I don't know about how well your sidebar will transfer. Or talk to Hillary......she had a similar problem trying to change her email recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have the same problem. I looked online for ways to get around it, but I am not technically savy enough to understand let alone do what was said, so I have second email accout that is not gmail and the only thing tied to it is my blog. It is a little bit of a pain, but I didn't want to confuse my friends and family by changng my email again within a week.

    ReplyDelete